Is MovieBox safe
What is MovieBox Pro and why is it unsafe?
MovieBox Pro is a video streaming service primarily developed for mobile web and app. The app was created as a clone of Showbox and allows users to stream movies and shows for free in a web browser or MovieBox Pro mobile app. It's the best alternative to subscription-based video streaming services like Netflix, where it offers audiovisual content for free.
The MovieBox Pro offers high quality content for absolutely free. But at what price is the app safe to use, what privacy issues may a user face when streaming from such a service? Let's look at these in detail.
Note: DigitBin does not recommend the use of pirate streaming. We are not affiliated with the Services in any way. The following data is provided for informational purposes only. Piracy is cyber crime, buying and watching movies
↑ About MovieBox Pro
- Type of platform - Online Video Streaming Web & Android App
- owner - unknown
- Commercially - Yes
- Registration - Required (Google Account0
- Domain registrar - Namecheap
- Hosting - Cloudflare CDN
The site owner (s) has / have made a private registration to hide his / her identity. The site is hosted on Cloudflare and uses a CDN network to deliver the content faster. Many companies have sued Cloudflare for providing hosting services to piracy websites. However, Cloudflare said that revoking CDN hosting for such websites won't stop piracy as the websites may switch to a different DNS network.
“If CloudFlare's services were complete, these websites, which are not available to the allegedly infringing websites, would continue to exist and the violations would continue unabated. The websites only load a little slower and are more prone to hacking, "said Cloudflare in a court document [PDF]".
↑ The platform calls itself a web and email hosting service
1.1 MovieBoxPro offers customers a variety of services ranging from hosting and website services (including shared, VPS and dedicated hosting, WordPress hosting, remixers, email hosting (the "Hosting Services")) to the cloud -Services (DreamObjects and DreamCompute) range. including the “Cloud Services”) and Domain Registration Services (the “Domain Registration Services”).
This is a serious problem, so take into account the type of content the service is serving. The platform doesn't mention anything about streaming movies or hosting media files, it tags itself directly as a web hosting service, which is a serious red signal
- Is there a legitimate online lottery
- Psychiatrists are paid per month
- What kind of assets do most Chinese invest in?
- I move on from my ex-girlfriend
- What if Avengers were made in Bollywood?
- Where can we find jobs in Pakistan
- Can breast binders be harmful
- What does Aloha Kakou mean
- How can I start my own government?
- How do I get high paying customers
- What is the astronaut death rate
- How would you hot wire a car
- How did you train your dogs
- What causes nicotine stains
- How do I hear my microphone
- Is 2 i positive or negative
- What do you mean by unlearning
- What do magic and crystals mean
- Which state is best for military retirees
- Why is austerity necessary in Greece
- Are you having trouble buying bitcoins
- Is Thunderbird 500 vibrating more than 350
- What kind of place is that on my toe
- What are some disadvantages of Apache Hive