How many users does Photobucket have
Photobucket blocks pictures and annoys users
At the weekend, millions of photos suddenly disappeared from eBay, Amazon and many other websites. Instead there was a note everywhere: "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting". The author of this message is the picture service Photobucket. He had introduced a new payment model almost overnight: users should pay just under 400 US dollars a year so that their pictures can (again) be seen on third pages. In addition to online shops, numerous forums and blogs are particularly affected.
Most of the Photobucket users were completely surprised by the policy change - and their frustration was correspondingly great. Blackmail is mentioned in comments on the Photobucket Facebook page. "This is the last nail in Photobucket's coffin," writes one. Many others agree that the change is totally unacceptable.
Photobucket's social media team goes out of their way to help customers. However, they cannot prevent numerous layoffs. The company has also published an explanatory FAQ: "Your photos are safe" can be read there. Users can simply log in to access their images. In order to be able to see these again on external sites, however, a chargeable account upgrade is necessary.
Photobucket has been online since 2003 and, according to its own information, has a good 100 million customers and 15 billion images on its servers. So far, users have been able to use the service free of charge to save images centrally and integrate them into eBay auctions, for example. Photobucket financed the offer with advertising.
- How is bodybuilding judged
- How can I understand someone better
- How to say telephone in Amharic
- How does ergonomics affect work
- Why are people aromantic
- How much does the tie rod of the suspension weigh
- Can you grow long hair with diabetes
- What is automation in the software industry
- Is raisins good or bad for you
- When does the import duty apply?
- Respect Jaime Lannister Sandor Clegane
- Is Naxalism good for India
- Are godparents legally responsible after the death of their parents
- How is English changing in politics
- How are files attached to an email
- Huete cause hair loss
- How do older people deal with autism
- What's worse is fear or rejection
- Why is the Kuwait City Tower so famous
- What is the most innovative weapon
- People still marry to this day
- How long should we sleep?
- What is the point of epistemology
- IOS looks strange to Android users