What does the word peripatetic really mean?
Part of speech: noun, part of speech: proper noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Fer | ra | ri, Plural: Fer | ra | ris
- 1) Italian vehicle manufacturer with headquarters in Maranello
- 2) Vehicle from the vehicle manufacturer Ferrari
- 1) Vehicle manufacturer
- 2) vehicle
- 1) “This is the most expensive Ferrari and the most expensive road vehicle of all time. "
- 1) “At Ferrari Everything is now waiting for another ex-world champion, Fernando Alonso. "
- 1) „Ferrari has brought in the next test driver for the coming Formula 1 season. "
- 2) “Will really get me one Ferrari entrusted, or is the gentleman with the Pirelli calendar on the wall just looking for a blonde for the passenger seat? "
- 2) “The Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, 740 hp and around 268,000 euros expensive, is one of the most exclusive automobiles on the planet in terms of driving dynamics and also in terms of price. "
- Ferrari driver
- Nominative: singular Ferrari; Plural Ferraris
- Genitive: singular Ferrari; Plural Ferraris
- Dative: singular Ferrari; Plural Ferraris
- Accusative: singular Ferrari; Plural Ferraris
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The rapper was in with a horror mask Ferrari on road.“
Mopo, February 03, 2020
„The 33-year-old must Ferrari leave at the end of the year.“
Kölnische Rundschau, August 7th, 2020
„Hardly anyone expected that: Sebastian Vettel extended his contract with Ferrari Not.“
heise online, May 12, 2020
„The police in Neuss have a race between one Ferrari and a Lamborghini stopped.“
GMX, August 11, 2020
„Thunderbolt in Formula 1: The chapter ends for Sebastian Vettel Ferrari already after the 2020 season. That was Ferrari now known in a statement.“
Spox, May 12, 2020
„Formula 1 driver Sebastian Vettel becomes the racing team Ferrari leave at the end of the season.“
fuldainfo.de, May 12, 2020
„7 teams protest against Fia and Ferrari because of the preseason fraud allegations. For Ferrari 50 million euros are at stake.“
BILD.de, March 5, 2020
„In Monaco is a Ferrari F40 burned out and completely destroyed. Robert Geiss, himself a car fan, mourns the loss of the valuable one Ferrari.“
Day 24, February 19, 2020
„The sports car maker Ferrari made less profit in the fourth quarter and also in the full year. When looking at the current year lays Ferrari but the bar is higher.“
cash.ch, February 04, 2020
„Japan tuner Albermo optically transforms the Toyota Prius into one Ferrari FF.“
autobild.de, June 01, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Ferrari":
Scoop:… Terms: 1) Air scoop Examples of use: 1) The scoop on the hood of the Ferrari 550 Maranello is clearly shaped. Derived words: Hutzenabend ...
to cut: ... in two points, or they are congruent. 7) Cutting the curve is very dangerous. 8) The Ferrari cut the Mercedes. 9) With a weak king, he won the queen in ...
abdiquer: abdiquer (French) Part of Speech: Verb Conjugations: Present: je abdique [abdik]; tu abdiques [abdik]; il, elle, on abdique [abdik]; nous abdiquons [abdikɔ̃]; vous abdiquez [abdike]; ils ...
crash:… Zoff Examples of use: 1) There was a huge crash when the house collapsed. 2) The red Ferrari crashed into the blue VW Polo. 3) And next door the ...
race car:… Terms: 1) Racing touring cars Examples of use: 1) Ferrari's red racing cars are famous. 1) "A motorcycle engine drives the" TUfast "racing car of the mechanical engineering students at ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Ferrari" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Ferrari/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Ferrari driver (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Ferrari driver; Plural Ferrari driver genitive: ...
Ferrari drivers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Fer | ra | ri | fah | rern Grammatical features: Dative plural of ...
Ferrari driver (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Fer | ra | ri | fah | rers Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
Ferraris (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Genitive Singular: Ferrari Hyphenation: Fer | ra | ris…
Ferris wheel (English) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: Fer | ris wheel, plural: Fer | ris wheels Word meaning / definition: ...
Ferris wheels (English) Part of speech: Word combination, Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Fer | ris wheels Grammatical features: ...
ferrite (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular of ferrite; Plural the ferrites genitive: singular ...
Ferrite antenna (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular ferrite antenna; Plural ferrite antennas genitive: ...
Ferrite antennas (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Fer | rit | an | ten | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Ferrites (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Fer | ri | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [fɛˈʁiːtə],…
- Why did people smoke in the past
- Which renewable energy sources are reliable
- What is the basis of the economy
- What are the different surgeon specialists
- How did the first living things develop
- What are the requirements for the medical school
- Which connections show no hyperconjugation Why
- Which certification is better CPSM vs CPIM
- Do you know songs about social anxiety?
- Which girl do I choose
- What can you learn from observing
- Which browsers support HTTP pipelining?
- How were pictures corrected in color before Photoshop
- Why am I sitting here and answering Quora
- How does the Peace Corps help
- How can you inspire one to learn?
- How do I install Python for free
- Why does cholera cause diarrhea
- Why do Christian missionaries found schools
- What is a Sisu XA 188
- Has anyone ever gone through Prozac withdrawal?
- Confuse Different Quora Answers
- What is the name of Cerberus in Roman mythology
- What does DIRECTV Ready mean