What are the different types of jerseys
Authentic, Vapor or Replica | What is the difference
The Vapor jersey iTrikot from adidas and the same goes for the Replica jerseys which are similar to those from adidas. The Vapor shirt is what is worn by the players on the pitch and that Replica shirtis suitable for leisure. The logo and coat of arms on the Authentic jersey have also been transferred with heat, which makes it seamless and more comfortable. Furthermore, the details around the shoulders of the vapor jersey are more visible than the replica jersey.
The two jersey versions also differ at Nike mainly in terms of technology. The Vapor shirt has been developed for the player and for optimal performance. The Vapor jersey is with Vaporknit material made, which is a knitted material, which improves the air supply. It also has an open-hole texture on the chest and back, which ensures optimal breathability. It also has an athletic fit, which makes it tighter and thinner. The raglan sleeves follow your movements so you don't feel restricted.
The Replica shirt is designed differently. The logo is woven onto the jersey and it features Nike Dri-FIT technology, a lightweight and breathable material from Nike Breathe. This combination will keep you dry and comfortable. The fit of the replica jersey is a little wider, making it perfect for leisure use.
These are the main differences between the Authentic and Replica jersey. If you are toying with the idea of getting yourself an Authentic jersey, then you should note that it is tighter and that you should get it in one size larger if you want it in a slightly wider fit.
Check out our full selection of World Cup jerseys here. You will also find Authentic and Vapor jerseys from adidas and Nike!
- How can I slack off when I sing
- What news did you really worry about today?
- Why does the App Store have ads
- Can China be recycled
- Why didn't you buy HP's WebOS TouchPad?
- What is the equation y_axis
- Raised Anne Boleyn's sister, Queen Elizabeth
- Does life have a sense of justice
- Have you ever got sick in the camp?
- When do we get bus passes
- What were Michael Jordan's greatest achievements
- What are the data dependency issues
- Should Prime Minister Imran Khan visit America
- Xamarin Forms is out of date
- What were the technological advances of World War I
- What is screen overlay in Android
- Drinking cold beverages will damage your teeth
- Will there ever be a Johnny Carson again?
- What makes a song sell
- What does bile look like in vomit?
- Where can I see Dwayne Johnson
- Why are elephants poached?
- Why does PSI have no physical meaning
- What if Greece votes no?